During your stay in Connemara, why not have delicious home made food delivered to you. For your arrival, have ready prepared food in the fridge. Or full dinner, with kitchen clean-up.
Vegetarians and coeliacs catered for.
- Birthday parties
- Birthday cakes
- Buffet food
Menu suggestions include:
- Connemara lamb casserole in a sweet and sour balsamic sauce
- Fish pie, using local fresh fish and smoked fish
- Whole organic baked salmon with lemon and parsley mayonnaise
- Thai chicken curry
- Roast Connemara leg of lamb with aubergine and cheese bake
- Fish lasagne
- Shepherds pie
- Organic roast chicken with a tarragon and lemon sauce
All above served with vegetables, rice or potatoes, salads and bread.
- Chocolate roulade
- Apple and cinnamon crumble with vanilla ice cream
- Lemon curd meringue
- Pavlova with fruit and whipped cream
- Pear and ginger sponge cake
Sample Price: Main course and dessert ~ €20 per person. No charge for children under six.
Please contact Gillian at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +353 (0)95 21846.
“We all believe that we left Clifden without giving you ample applause for your wonderful efforts in the kitchen there. We so enjoyed the dinners you provided us. We still talk about them (particularly the stew and that most miraculous cabbage). They were a source of great fulfillment then, and of many happy memories now.
Thank you Gillian for helping to make our visit to Ireland such a joy.”