Terms of Rental
- Please note that we require the agreed deposit amount to be paid in order to complete the booking. If the deposit is not received by the agreed date we reserve the right to release the booking and advertise the dates in question as available.
- Payment may be made by Credit Card, Bank Transfer or Personal Cheque.
- The rate quoted includes Value added Tax at 9%.
Booking Deposit Requirement
- A 30 % deposit is required to secure your booking and the balance of payment is due by 60 days prior to arrival, or 120 days prior to arrival for Sunnybank house. If you are booking within 60 days (or 120 days) prior to arrival payment of the full rate is required.
- The balance of payment due date will be stated in your confirmation, and we would ask that if you are paying by bank transfer, that you orgainse for the transfer to be made by that date or alternatively we will charge the balance to your card, unless you indicate otherwise.
Cancellations made up to 120 days prior to arrival, deposit non refundable. Cancellations made within 120 days prior to arrival, full payment is non refundable.
Sunnybank Lodge/ Cottage/ Seaside Cottage
Cancellations made up to 6 months prior to arrival, all payments will be refunded. Cancellations made up to 60 days prior to arrival, deposit non refundable. Cancellations made within 60 days prior to arrival, full payment is non refundable.
In the event that we can re sell cancelled dates, we will refund all payments less the costs of re selling or discounting the rate.
A security deposit will be required on arrival of €1000 for Sunnybank House and €300 for the other properties and can be paid in cash or by credit card. This is standard procedure in case of breakages, damage or soiling, and we would ask that you inform us of same, should it occur. The deposit will be returned to you on departure.
The rate for the rental of our properties does not include the cost of Electricity or Oil consumed during your stay. Both items are metered in each property and are charged at the national domestic rate at the time. Estimates of utility costs are given on our website and will be discussed with you on arrival. You will be provided with a reading at the beginning and end of your stay and the amount is payable upon departure.
All of our properties are well equipped to ensure that you have a comfortable stay. Towels and linen are supplied as standard and every bedroom has its own assigned bathroom, most of which are ensuite, if not, they are next to the bedroom.
Each property has;
- Washing machine and dryer
- Utilitiy area and freezer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hairdryer (s)
- Cable TV
- IPOD Dock
Health and leisure centre
All of our guests are welcome to use the private Health and leisure centre in the nearby Station House Hotel, with our compliments. Please visit www.stationhousehotel.com to view its facilities.
Sunnybank House, Lodge and Seaside Cottage each have wireless broadband internet access. Sunnybank Cottage has a vodafone ‘hot spot’ wireless modem.
Arrival / Departure
You are welcome to arrive any time after 4pm and departure is by 10am. We can be flexible with times if there are no other arrival/departures in that house on the same day.
On the day of arrival we would ask you to contact us to let us know your estimated time of arrival so that we can give you directions if necessary and meet you on arrival. Please call us on +353 86 8587391 or +353 95 21437.
Our website gives details of the facilities of each property, however if there is something special you require please do not hesitate to ask and we will do our best to organise it for you.